Win a cruise to the Portuguese Islands
Purchase any of the below branded eyewear and stand a chance to win, That Easy!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all residents of South Africa who are 18 years and older.
- Passengers need to have valid South African passports – 6 months from date of return.
- The prize is a 5-night, 6-day cruise on the MSC Orchestra to the Portuguese Island and Pomene, departing from and returning the Durban port.
- The competition commences on the 1st of November 2018 and closes on the 31st of March 2019. All entries must be received in the store by the closing date. Entries received after the competition has been closed will not be considered and will be rejected.
- No directors, employees, agents or consultants of Vision Works, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition or their spouses, life partners, business partners or family members may participate.
- In order to enter the competition customers are to purchase a frame from a participating Vision Works store. ONE PURCHASE CONSTITUTES ONE ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION. Customers may enter as many times as they wish for the duration of the competition.
- Participating brands available in this promotion as follows: Superdry, CAT, Sissy Boy, Stoned Cherrie, O’Neill, Bolon, Eden, Bavino, Move & Kubik. Brand availability subject to each Vision Works store selection.
- Online Vision Works orders excluded from this competition.
- An entry form is to be completed at the point of purchase and placed in the designated entry form box in store.
- The winner will be determined as follows:
- An independent draw will be conducted to determine which of the participating Vision Works stores the winner will be drawn from on the 1st of April 2019.
- Once the Vision Works store has been determined, the branch manager will be notified via email and instructed to courier the sealed entry box with all its contents to Damar HQ.
- An independent auditor will be appointed to facilitate the draw for the lucky winner on the 5th April 2019.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the final draw conducted on the 5th of April 2019.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the competition draw date on the cell number they have used to enter the competition, another winner will be drawn by an independent auditor repeating the process noted in point 10.iii. The replacement winner must meet the competition criteria noted above.
- Should the original winner be found to be in breach of any of these Terms & Conditions another winner will be drawn by an independent auditor repeating the process noted in point 10.iii. The replacement winner must obviously meet the competition criteria noted above. In such circumstances, the replacement winner will take the place of the disqualified winner and shall be informed thereafter.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these rules. The Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- Important Notice: All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify Vision Works franchisors, Vision Works franchisees and Vision Works Operations Pty Ltd their advertising agency, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters) and/or use of the Prize.
- You agree that Vision Works may suspend, otherwise modify or cancel the competition should the competition’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside their control.
- Passengers need to be available to travel on the cruise from the 23rd of November 2019 – 30th of November 2019.
- Prize based on 2 Adults and 2 kids (under the age of 18 during the time of traveling) sharing an ocean view outside cabin.
- The prize is a 5-night, 6-day cruise on the MSC Orchestra to the Portuguese Island and Pomene, departing from the Durban port.
- The prize includes the following:
Return domestic flights to Durban for all confirmed passengers (flight dates and times to be confirmed), Accommodation in category booked (subject to MSC Orchestra T’s & C’s), All meals and Range of entertainment.
- The prize excludes the following:
Drinks, Excursions and anything of a personal nature (Spa, Duty Free, Casino etc.)
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The cruise date cannot be changed. If the winner wants to change the date, he/she will be liable for contacting MSC Cruises and for any costs incurred for changing the dates of travel.
- Winner needs to confirm the availability of all passengers 90 days prior to the cruise departing.
- Essential passenger details (names as per passport and dates of birth) need to be sent to MSC Cruises 60 days prior to the cruise departing.
- If the first winner is unable to confirm availability by the 22nd of August 2019, another winner will be drawn by an independent auditor repeating the process noted in point 10.iii. The replacement winner must meet the competition criteria noted above and will be notified by 24th of August 2019.
- Transport to and from the Durban Port is the responsibility of the passengers.