Two step by step tutorials
So it became very apparent to us that while we all love scarves, perhaps it’s time to tszuj up the regular way we wear our scarves. Now that scarf season is in full swing we wondered how we can get creative with the scarf collection we have invested so many years building.
Below is a two step by step tutorial of how you can turn your scarf into an infinity scarf.
1. Take out your scarf and fold it in half lengthwise so that the ends (tassels) are flat and lined up.
2. Here’s the magic trick — tie the tassels together!!! You can tie all of them (like I did in the photo), or just tie 3 or 4 (which will still hold, and are much easier to undo).
3. Now you have an infinity scarf! Just pop the tassels on the back and loop the scarf, and they will hardly be seen. And even if they do, they’re cute and fun!
1. Again, take the scarf and fold it in half lengthwise so that the edges are lined up evenly.
2. Pinch off sections of fabric on the two right-hand corners, and tie them together to form a knot.
3. Repeat with the sections of fabric on the two left-hand corners, so that you have two knots to hold the end together. Again, pop those knots in the back of your scarf, where they will barely be seen, and enjoy your new infinity scarf! Ridiculously easy, and also easy to undo if you’d like to return to “regular” scarf style.