How to get you(r kids) to eat veggies.
Pizza_ Guilt Free
- 1 Head of cauliflower (approx 4 cups of cauliflower couscous)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup tomato puree
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180ºc.
- Line a rimmed baking tin with wax paper.
- Blend the head of cauliflower in a food processor ( or grate it ).
- Place the grated cups of cauliflower crumbles in a large bowl and microwave for 5 min until soft & allow to cool.
- Mix the egg, the mozzarella & parmesan cheese into the cooked cauliflower with some salt & pepper.
- Once properly combined place the mixture into the baking tin & pat it down onto a baking tray.
- Be sure to spray the tray lightly with Spray & Cook or a similar nonstick spray.
- Bake the pizza base 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
- Top your cooked pizza base with your favourite toppings, tomato puree, mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, garlic & red pepper flakes etc.
- Bake in the oven for roughly 10 minutes until it’s nicely melted and crispy around the edges.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves before serving.